The Carpet Cleaning Ten Commandments
We all want to protect our carpet from those muddy kids, nutty dogs, and the one who gets the blame for everything, the husband. I would like you to follow the Carpet Cleaning Ten Commandments preached by Cleanmycarpets.co.uk.
When it comes to ones loving warm carpets we hope that they can stay clean for some considerable time. Really sorry but that doesn’t happen. (Read the intro again). As it is your home, ask your guests to remove their shoes. You may upset one or two but will they pay for your next carpet clean?
- Thou shalt insist on providing a Plastic sheet when drinking any red wine.
- Thou shalt always treat a spillage as an emergency, react quickly, even if the husband is giving you a massage, shove him away.
- Thou shalt always vacuum your carpets a minimum of three times per week.
- Thou shalt have under the kitchen sink a sachet of baking soda for those accidental incidents.
- Thou shalt leave any muddy footwear at the front door.
- Thou shalt have a welcome mat saying please wipe your feet.
- Thou shalt employ rugs under your upholstery to protect ones carpets.
- Thou shalt use our spray bottle containing our home made remedy with warm water.
- Thou shalt in all circumstances leave our beloved pooch outside after they have been on that muddy walk.
- Thou shalt always contact Russ at Clean my Carpets on 07535092879 when those stains are too difficult to remove.
So don’t delay and let those stubborn stains get worse and worse and worse, give us a call, we bring an arsenal of chemicals to help us get the best results.